Saturday, April 16, 2011

Strength is Circumstantial

    


   well, it's 'weird' but I need to express more when I'm down with fever than any other time ! For this is the time when I can't do anything else !

    I have cold, coughs, soar throat, body & head ache and above all high body temparature (may be around 102`F, I can say from my past experiences) for last day and a half!
Feeling helpless as even I can't help myself ! So, when Everything goes as scripted, one feels the power; right now, I'm not !circumstances make us change our perception about ourselves !


    when one's "powerfull", one'll think, "ok, everything is being executed as it was scripted or planned"

... but in opposite case, it is,

"what the hell is going on ?"

or "what will happen (next) ?"

    I'm feeling the later right now!



    in practical world, it's also applicable upto same extent ! you're doing everything right, say you're riding smoothely, suddenly an obstacle comes and you lost the control (which never was there actually) and you end up with the second case;
Can't avoid the inevitable !



    recalling the ad featuring Salman Khan,"... jeet uski hai jo gir ke uthata hai !" (or like that!)

    but what to do when you are not even sure of gettig up and walk, how can you plan or eventhough imagine for victory ?

    in real life, when your "body" doesn't support you by itself or by influence of some outside factors, there's something called politics !
   
    power, politics, perception...
I've an assignment over that topic and first draft submisson on saturday!
what will happen :-(

-x-x-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment