Saturday, October 15, 2011

Expectations : disappointment & misery





"Expectations are the cause of disappointment  and eventually that of misery."


::ha, ha, you kiddin' me, I know the philosophy but as far as I know it's not practical. the whole world follows the cycle:
Expectations --> fulfilled / not fulfilled --> satisfaction / disappointment --> happiness / misery.


Ah, I've seen even relations made and broken as a result(s) of the cycle above mentioned.


~...~...~


"You know quite a many things. But have you ever thought about the balance of expectations (sometimes needs or dependence) and relations ?
Expectations needs relations, but not every relation need expectations."


 :: you're confusing me. not every relation needs expectations to survive, but it's only possible when pure love does exist.


.. But, True Love is like Gods and Ghosts, Everyone talks about the thing yet none has seen it.


~...~...~


"So, you experienced it ?"


:: ha, oh yeah ! Let me tell you it all ends when don't stand by them in hard times, no matter even yours is harder.


~...~...~


"Why don't you shed off all such relations ?"


:: err.., I ... shoul...., I mean..., I can't. I'm attached.


~...~...~


"Attached ? I should have laughed at you poor fellow. Call that your expectations, needs, dependence"


:: no, no, what do I expect from my dear ones ? nothing. I'm determined to give'em all they expect from me and also that they don't.


~...~...~


"and... ??" 


:: ..and, nothing. that's it.


~...~...~


"That's it ???...., aha, don't hide behind your words."


:: Well, I'm not hiding. am... Actually, it's obvious. They love me, appreciate me, be proud of me, and world is happiest place to live in.


~...~...~


"Ahmmm....."


:: No, no, buddy, you're getting me wrong. I don't want them to do it.


~...~...~


"Does that mean that if they don't do any of this things, even after you do "so much" for them, it's okay to you ?"


:: No, it's not Okay to me. I mean, oh you bluffer, I'll be hurt if they don't "RESPOND", but I don't expect anything.


~...~...~


"nudge, nudge, Alas, I wish I could believe my dear, but that doesn't go hand-in-hand."


:: Oh man, I don't need to expect anything, since I know my near-and-dear ones would not hurt me ever -


~...~...~


" - Yet, you got hurt !"


:: well, um, ah... --


~...~...~


"O don't tell, don't tell. I know it you know !"


:: Okay, but I can't use any help in that matter.


~...~...~


"Leave everything"


:: I can not, I'm attached. I can't do that. I can't be that, Your thoughts are dangerous for our union. You are telling me to be selfish.


~...~...~


"You can't deny the union as you can't deny me and my thoughts. In your case, my dear, Being Selfish does mean that you can look after yourself and you don't get used and hurt."


:: ... well, --


~...~...~


"You're too good, but when it is being shown to you, you become too diplomatic. Weeelllll..."


:: I think you are right, but hey, being honest, the direct acceptance of your thought isn't denying my existence ?


~...~...~


"MASTER STROKE, yet expected ! Does I and YOU are different ?"


:: well, it seems so..


~...~...~


"Yes, it seems but all I am trying to do is make it SEAMLESS !"


:: You're overloading --


~...~...~


"Again YOU ? it's YOU."


:: oh is it so ? then why we don't agree ?


~...~...~


"For it's hard to agree with your actual self. It's an anomaly, and only you can debug it !"


:: ........ ----


~...~...~


"Just Believe !"


:: I.... ---


~...~...~


" ......----


:: ......----


~...~...~ 






[A dialogue that kept me awake whole night, between I and...                ... it was me. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment